Twitter
RSS

Chance to Change

Hello. It's raining here. I have a bad news today. (Sigh). I ranked 22nd in our class. It made me feel a little bit disappointed and it made me realize how things change. I just knew better how hard life is. I'm not blaming anyone for what happened to me. I know what my weaknesses and limitations are. It just so happened that I became so weak that I am tempted by someone or something. At least now I know what happens every time I made wrong decisions in life. I know I can't go back in time and change every bad things that happened to me. But I believe that I can still change what will happen in the future. I still have a chance to change. And I should accept my mistakes and learn from them. I can't waste the chance. Whew. Too much drama. There's more to life than any bitterness and lies :)

Anyway, I just want to share you that I had taken the entrance exam in one of the most prestigious schools in our country, Ateneo de Manila University. It's quite easier compare to the exam in University of the Philippines. It was really a great experience to have an exam in that school :) I mean, every Filipino student is dreaming to step in a grass of Ateneo. Many famous actors and actresses have graduated in that school. Well, I wish I could study there.

Before I end this post, I want to share updates regarding Facebook Games that I play. Lol. So, here they are:

Restaurant City
Level: 32
Gourmet points: 633919
Coins: 313395
Employees: 8
Level 10 dishes: 6

Farmville
Level: 31
Experience points: 57488
Coins: 550039

Country Story
Level: 19
Experience points: 35954
Coins: 1343

*I quit Pet Society :(

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. I have to review my lessons now because tomorrow is our monthly exam. See ya!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment